The weather is always good in right equipment! ★ Jonathan mid-season pants allows outdoor activity no matter the weather, thanks to the high water column and breathability values! The pants have taped seams to make them waterproof even in heavy rain. These wider mid-season trousers are designed with a with D-measurement design. The lining material of thise pants is 100% recycled polyester. Our goal is to increase the use of recycled materials and reduce the environmental impact. Recycle, repair and re-use this product to maximeze product life.
- PFC free
- D-measurement design
- Seams taped waterproof
- Pocket with zipper
- Adjustable braces
- Adjustable leg openings
- Detachable and adjustable footloops
- Reflective details
- Water resistance 10,000mm (after 5 washes over 5,000mm)
- Breathability > 5,000g / m2 / 24h
- Lining 100% recycled polyester. Recycled polyester is made from discarded, certified Pes plastic bottles
Materials and care:
- Shell: 100% nylon FD oxford + polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
Sort laundry by color. Wash inside out. Close zippers and velcros. Observe the temperature. Do not use detergents with bleaching agents. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed, max. 40 C.
- Each wash in the washing machine makes the waterproofing gradually wear off. Therefore, we recommend wearing Jonathan rain wear for the harshest weather and longer-term outdoor activities in wet weather as rain wear garments withstand washing better and are easier to keep clean.