- Blue Reimatec® Bennas shell coverall by Reima. The shell coverall has fully sealed seams.
– Smooth lining.
– Detachable hood with a mesh lining.
– Zip closure at the front.
– Adjustable waist.
– Two front pockets.
– Detachable, durable silicone foot loops.
– Reflective details for visibility.
– From the brand's Spring/Summer collection.
– Fluorocarbon-free water- and dirt-repellent BIONIC-FINISH®ECO.
– Martindale-tested as abrasion-resistant up to 15,000 cycles.
– Shell clothing is great for all kinds of weather since it is lightweight, water-repellent and breathable. For days with cold weather, add fleece or thermal clothing underneath, as your insulating mid-layer for extra warmth.
– Waterproof: 8000 mm.
– Breathable: 4000 g/m2/24 h.
– Shell And Lining: 100% Polyester.
– Coating: 100% Polyurethane.
– Machine washable 40 degrees.
This overall is a great choice for the unpredictable fall weathers. Softshell is a convenient and comfortable choice for a child's everyday wear, even when it gets a bit colder. The recycled fleece lining provides extra warmth and there is room for a thermal layer if needed. The overall has handy details such as a zipper pocket for small treasures, a detachable hood, reflective material, and reinforcements.
Jonathan baby overall! The overall is made of water- and windproof materials. Provides protection for outdoor activities. Even the smallest of the family can enjoy the joys of outdoor activities in the sweetest overalls of the mid-season.